Wilson Ultra 100L V3.0 Tennis Racket
THIS RACKET COMES STRUNG.
We pre string all of our frames with what we feel will suit the racket the most. All rackets are strung by our expert in house stringers.
Lightweight in composition yet dripping with explosiveness, the Ultra 100L v3 redefines easy power for players who prefer flatter, horizontal swings. The lightweight construction of this frame supplies enticing maneuverability for optimal net play and more comfortable swings, while a number of all-new PowerProfile geometries induce power and augment torsional stability through the swing. These geometries include added volume at 3 & 9, extension of cross strings with added grommet movement, and a taper with more cross section mass. Sporting a glistening gloss finish wrapped around a clean tri-colored design, the Ultra 100L v3 takes the heat up a notch with optimal power, appealing maneuverability and increased torsional stability.
- Lightweight construction provides extra maneuverability alongside comfortable swings
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a smooth gloss finish
|Cross Section||24-26-23 DTB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||6 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||280 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh