Our cricket bats still maintain the traditional aspects you would expect from us – fantastic design, high performance, and a touch of class – and that is the very reason so many trust us as they walk out to the crease. Inspiring many generations of cricket lover, the Academy bat from the Classic Collection is the perfect model to start your cricketing journey
Showcasing the iconic features that ensure the range remains “classic”, the Academy cricket bat is perfect for those playing school or club cricket. The red and silver check stickers adorn the top of the blade, wrapping around the red flash of the Gray-Nicolls logo down the front and back of the bat. This iconic styling has shadowed some of the finest innings the game has seen.
The mid-blade profile ensures fantastic balance for this bat, an essential component for young batsmen just making their way in the game. The sustained sweet spot ensures value for shots and a promise of many fantastic innings to come.
It has all the hallmarks of a tremendous Gray-Nicolls bat, and having been handmade by our fantastic bat makers, you know you’re getting a bat that will do the business.
Made with hand-crafted English Willow, the Academy is a bat that can be trusted to perform and inspire, whatever your stage might be.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweetspot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and slightly off-set profile cater to all cricketers
- Consistent look and feel across entire Classic collection
- Hand crafted by our master bat makers
- Fibre Tape applied to each edge, running from shoulder to toe provides improved durability. Sizes 0 -4 only.
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: 1lb 14o z - 2lb 06oz
- Finish: SH Fibre Tape Edge