An absolute Gray-Nicolls classic is back this season as the Originals Collection continues. The Powerbow, originally made back in 2004, is back 18 years later ready to make more memories for cricketers.
The Powerbow Original bares all the hallmarks of the classic bat, the yellow, the red, the sweeping spine sticker. It also has the dramatic, low bow.
However, the bat has been bought up to contemporary standards, with a large middle and edge profile made for taking on all comers in the shorter formats.
Made famous by the likes of Alastair Cook and Andrew Strauss, the Powerbow is responsible for so many memories, and the new bat is sure to make many more.
If you are a good club cricketer looking for a throwback classic, the Powerbow Original 200 is the bat for you.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Bow: Extreme - Low.
- Profile: Full profile with a huge low swell.
- Face: Rounded - Powercurve face.
- Pick up: Lightweight pick up.
- Edges: Sweeping edge profile to match the spine.
- Toe: Classic.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Traction: maximum grip.
- FREE Shipping over £50 (2-3 Business Days dispatch)
- Next Day Shipping - £6.50 for products in stock and ordered before noon
- Local Delivery - Any EH or FK postcode is £3.50
- Click & Collect in a matter of minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.